Specialist landlord insurance for residential buy-to-let properties of all shapes and sizes.
Plus, any RLA Member who takes out a Buildings & Contents Insurance Policy with us can get Right to Rent Legal Expenses Insurance for free!
Under the Right to Rent section of the Immigration Act 2014, Landlords are now required to check the immigration status of all adult tenants before the start of a tenancy to determine whether they have the right to live in the UK legally. Adding this additional cover to your policy provides peace of mind that you will not be left out of pocket by any legal costs you may encounter under the Right to Rent (subject to certain criteria being met).
- Full accidental damage
- Loss of rent cover
- Property owner’s liability up to £5,000,000
- Up to 60 days of unoccupancy allowed
- ‘New for old’ contents cover
- Trace/access for underground pipes and cables
- Removal of bees’ and wasps’ nests
- Replacement of lock cover after theft of keys
If you’re looking for comprehensive cover at a truly competitive prices, then call us today on 0333 000 0169 or get an instant online quote!
Download policy information